Other Ginger Soy Sauce Recipes
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Scotch Bonnet Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Deveined Shrimp, 16/20 - Shells on
- 3 tbsp Chief Brand Ginger Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Chief Brand Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Green Sweet Pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 tbsp Chives, chopped
Place a wok over high heat.
Add the coconut oil and when heated, place in the onions and garlic.
Sauté for 30 seconds then add in the scotch- bonnet pepper and carrots.
Continue to cook for 1 minute then add in the shrimp.
Toss and stir to incorporate all ingredients then add in the soy sauce, ketchup & season with salt and pepper.
Stir fry and toss to coat shrimp with the ketchup, ensuring to amalgamate all ingredients well for about 3 minutes.
Add in the sweet peppers, lime juice and chives. Stir & cook for additional 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
Taste for seasoning and adjust to suit if more salt and black pepper is needed.
Place pepper shrimp into a clean bowl to serve.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.