Chief Brand Stuffed Dates
Other Dates Recipes
- Small bowl
- Small piping bag
- 1 dozen Dates
- 1 oz Peanut Butter
- 1 dozen Almonds
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 dash Chief Butter Essence
- 1 dash Chief Pumpkin Spice
- 1 dash Chief Brand Chili Powder
- A sprinkle of Chief Himalayan Salt
- Gently cut open dates in halves and set aside.
- Place softened Cream Cheese into a small bowl and add the Essence, pumpkin spice and chili powder.
- Mix well until incorporated smoothly.
- Place a small touch of peanut butter into the dates and stuff almonds in to stick also.
- Using a small piping bag, pipe out a small dollop of the cream cheese onto the top of the dates.
- Place finished dates into a small saucer and lightly sprinkle on the Himalayan salt to season.
- Serve and enjoy as a great snack.