Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
1 chicken (2 -3 lbs.), cut up in 1/8 or 1/16, seasoned and marinated for at least an hour
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tbsp. brown sugar
1 small onion, chopped
1 sprig chive, chopped
2 sprigs fine leaf thyme, chopped
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tsp tomato paste or ketchup if you like
CHIEF green seasoning
CHIEF salt (to taste)
hot pepper (to taste)
1. Season meat by mixing in a large bowl with green seasonings, garlic and onion
2. Heat a deep heavy pot on a medium fire. Add the sugar to the pot until it is nice and golden brown.
3. Add the seasoned meat and about 1/4 cup 0f water.
4. Turn mixture until the meat is nice and coated.
5. Cover the pot and let simmer for about 5 -10 minutes. Notice how the meat ‘springs’ water.
6. Burn off a little of the excess water.
7. Add 1 1/2 cups of water to just cover the chicken.
8. Add salt, pepper and chopped herbs.
9. Cook for about 25 – 30 mins or until the meat is tender.
10. You may add a tablespoon of tomato ketchup for taste.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce