Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
For the Scallops
12 large Scallops
1 Tsp of Chief Brand Salt
1 Tsp of Chief Brand Black Pepper
1 Tsp of Chief Brand Geera Powder
For the White Chocolate Curry Sauce
1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
2 Tbsp of Minced Onions
¼ Tsp of Minced Ginger
4 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Curry Powder
½ Tbsp of Chief Brand Geera Powder
½ Tbsp of Chief Brand Garam Massala
1 Pk of Coconut Powder
1 Cup of Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Milk
2 Cups of Water
3 Oz of White Shaven Chocolate
1 Tbsp of Minced Chandon Beni
1 Tbsp of Minced Cilantro
Chief Brand Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
SCALLOPS IN COCONUT WHITE CHOCOLATE CURRY SAUCE
1. Place Scallops on a plate and season them with Chief Brand salt and pepper and Chief Brand geera powder.
2. Heat a saucepan over medium high. Add 3 Tbsps of Vegetable oil.
3. Place the scallops in the oil and sear for 30 Seconds on each side until they loosen easily from the pan by themselves without sticking.
4. Remove from the hot pan and place to the side. (scallops will still be raw)
5. In the same pot over medium heat, add the remaining 1 Tbsp of Oil and add the Minced Garlic, Onions, and ginger. Sauté for 45 seconds then add the Chief Brand Curry, Geera and Massala Powder.
6. Stir quickly to parch and cook the curry spices. After 45 Seconds add about 1 Cup of water and let the curry cook for 2 Minutes.
7. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix your heavy cream, milk, and remaining one cup of water and coconut powder and add to the curry pot. Stir to incorporate.
8. Cook on a low heat for seven minutes.
9. After strain the curry sauce to remove all aromatics. Return the sauce to the stove on low heat and gently melt the white chocolate into it stirring occasionally.
10. Place the scallops back into the sauce pan and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked. Add the Chadon Beni and Cilantro and season with Chief Brand black pepper and salt to taste. You should get a balance of sweet coconut curry with a hint of white chocolate flavor.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce