Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
1 Cup of Prepared Salted Fish Buljol
12 Each Wonton Skins
3 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp of Minced Onion
1 Tbsp of Minced Celery
1 Tbsp of Minced Chadon Beni
3 Tbsp of Chief Brand Curry Powder
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Geera
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Amchar Massala
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Turmeric Powder
2 Cups of Water
1 Cup of Heavy Cream
2 Cups Milk
1 Pk of Coconut Powder
Chief Brand Salt & Black Pepper to Taste.
SALTED FISH STUFFED DUMPLINGS IN COCONUT CURRY SAUCE
1. Place wonton skins on a wooden cutting board. With a circle cookie cutter, cut out the largest circle from the wonton skin. Place excess pieces of skin to the side.
2. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the wonton circles with water and place 1 Tsp each of buljol in the center. Fold over skins into half moons pressing firmly against the board.
3. The water should allow it to adhere properly In a pot of boiling water, boil dumplings for about 2 minutes or until they float to the surface. Remove and set aside.
4. To make the Coconut Curry Sauce, place a medium sauce pan on medium heat, add your Vegetable Oil followed by your garlic, onions, celery, and chadon beni. Sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant.
5. Add your Curry, Geera, Amchar Massala and turmeric powder. Continue cooking on medium stirring to cook the curry mixture for about 1 ½ minutes. Add the water and allow curry to come to a simmer and cook for about 3 minutes or until the spices are dissolved.
6. In a medium bowl, mix the cream, milk and coconut powder, add to the pot with the curry. Whisk to incorporate. Cook on a low fire and reduce by half.
7. Place cooked dumplings into the coconut curry cream sauce and remove from the heat. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
8. Serve in a bowl garnished with some freshly chopped cilantro and sautéed onions.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce