Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
8 Oz of Dried Fettuccini Pasta (Boiled)
4 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp of Minced Onion
1 Tbsp of Minced Celery
1 Tbsp of Minced Chadon Beni
3 Tbsp of Chief Brand Curry Powder
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Geera
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Amchar Massala
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Turmeric Powder
2 Cups of Water
2 Tbsp of Flour
4 Cups of Milk
¾ Cup of Cheddar Cheese
Chief Brand Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
FETTUCCINI TOSSED IN CREAM OF CURRY MORNAY SAUCE
1. In a deep sauce pan on medium heat, add your Vegetable Oil followed by your garlic, onions, celery, and chadon beni. Sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add your Curry, Geera, Amchar Massala and turmeric powder. Continue cooking on medium stirring to cook the curry mixture for about 1 ½ minutes.
3. Add the water and allow curry to come to a simmer and cook for about 3 minutes or until the spices are dissolved. Sprinkle the flour in and stir quickly. Add your milk and whisk to ensure the flour is incorporated without lumps.
4. When milk begins to simmer and thicken up, add the cheese and stir.
5. Place on low heat and cook for one minute additional. Remove from stove and season with Salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Add the Boiled fettuccine to the pot and toss evenly to coat pasta with Cream Curry sauce.
Serve immediately and top with tomato choka or even a fresh tomato salsa.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce