Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
2 eggs, yolks and whites divided
2 cups milk
1 Tsp of Lemon Juice
2 cups cake flour
1 Tsp of Chief Brand Baking Powder
½ Tsp of Chief Brand Salt
½ Tsp of Chief Brand Black Pepper
1/3 Cup Vegetable oil
½ Tsp of Chief Brand Thyme Flakes
1 ½ Tbsp of Brown Sugar
For Curry Infused Tempura Chicken
2 Chicken Breast Fillets (Cut into Finger Strips)
¾ Tsp Each of Chief Brand Black Pepper and Salt
1 Tsp of Chief Brand Curry Powder
1 ¼ Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Chief Brand baking powder
1 Cup Cold Club Soda
¼ Tsp of Chief Brand Turmeric Powder
Vegetable Oil For Frying
Curry Maple Syrup
½ Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Chief Brand Curry Powder
CURRY INFUSED CHICKEN TEMPURA ATOP CHIEF BRAND GEERA & THYME INFUSED WAFFLES WITH A CURRY INSPIRED MAPLE SYRUP
1. Preheat your waffle maker. Beat egg yolks, milk, lemon juice, flour, baking powder, salt, black pepper, oil, thyme flakes, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer.
2. Beat on low until just mixed. Increase speed to high until smooth. In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter. Heat up your waffle maker, grease lightly with oil to prevent sticking and place sufficient batter in it and close lid down.
3. Cook according to your waffle maker’s manufacturer’s instructions. When cooked remove waffles and place in towel to keep warm.
4. Meanwhile Season chicken strips with Chief Brand Salt, black pepper and half the curry powder. Set aside.
5. To make tempura batter, mix the all-purpose flour, Chief Brand Baking Powder, the rest of the curry, turmeric powder and cold club soda Mix until it resembles that of a thick pancake batter.
6. Heat a Shallow Pan with about 3 Cups of Vegetable Oil. When hot, dip chicken strips into curry tempura batter and fry on medium heat until cooked, about 3 minutes. Remove and place chicken to drain on a dry napkin.
7. To make Curry the inspired maple syrup. Place a sauté pan over medium heat, add Chief Brand Curry Powder and toast for one minute. Add the maple Syrup and cook on very low heat for 2 Minutes until curry is infused into the syrup.
8. To serve, place waffle on a plate, add the crisp Tempura chicken atop and drizzle liberally with the Curry Maple Syrup and serve.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce