Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
For The Tandoori Wings
12 Each Wings ( Boneless )
1 ½ Tbs Chief Brand Salt
1 ½ Tbs of Chief Brand Black Pepper
3 ½ Tbsp of Chief Brand Tandoori Massala Mix
¼ Cup of Natural Yogurt
For the Dasheen Amchar Stuffing
1 Lb of Boiled Dasheen ( Small Diced )
1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
2 Cloves Garlic Minced
2 Tbsp of Minced Onions
1 Pimento Pepper Minced
1 Tbsp of Chandon Beni Chopped
2 Tbsp of Chief Brand Amchar Massala
½ Tsp of Chief Brand Geera
1 Cup of Water
AMCHAR MASSALA DASHEEN STUFFED TANDOORI WINGS
1. To debone wings, place them on a cutting board and with a sharp knife, make an insertion into the flap of the wing, using your fingers gently pull out the two main thin flap bones.
2. When done, put all wings into a bowl, add the Chief Brand, salt, and black pepper and massage the seasonings into it properly. Lastly add the Chief Brand Tandoori Massala Mix and rub it in in the wings both on the inside and outside of the flesh. Add yogurt and gently mix in to coat. Let Marinate.
For the Dasheen Amchar
1. In a hot pan, add the Vegetable Oil, garlic, onions, pimento and chadon beni.Saute on medium heat for one minute. Add Chef Brand Amchar Massala and Geera and cook these spices in the pan stirring to ensure it sis parched properly. Cook for about two minutes.
2. Then add the water and stir to ensure all spice and seasonings do not stick to the bottom of the pan. Let that reduce and simmer until it has rduced by half.
3. Then add diced dasheen to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for about five minutes until mixture pulls away from the sides of the pot and masala has been absorbed into dasheen.
4. Remove from heat and season with Chief Brand Black Pepper and Salt to your liking. Let cool.
Take dasheen mixture and place one tsp of filling into the deboned area of the wings. Ensure mixture is secured and place wings on a Foiled baking Tray and place in the oven at 375 Degrees Fahrenheit to bake for about 30 Minute or until cooked .Serve by placing wings on a platter and drizzling with some Natural Yogurt atop the chicken.
See more Recipes
Chicken Corn Soup
Cornmeal Coo Coo
Crab Back Cream Dip
Cucumber Cream Soup
Crab & Dumplings
Curried Green Tomatoes
Chicken Tempura & Waffles
Fettuccini in Curry Mornay Sauce
Lentil Chick Pea Stew
Mixed Vegetable Pelau
Paratha (Buss up shot)
Roasted Eggplant Choka Soup
Saltfish Stuffed Dumplings
Scallops in Coconut Chocolate Curry Sauce
Tofu & Mushroom in Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce