Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
7 Graham Cookies (Crushed)
1 Tbsp of Butter, Melted
16 Oz of Cream Cheese
¾ Cup of White Sugar
¼ Tsp Chief Brand Grounded Cinnamon
½ Tbsp of Chief Brand Almond Essence
¼ Tsp of Chief Brand Grounded Fennel Seeds
1 Tbsp of Chief Brand Curry Powder
Dash of Chief Brand Nutmeg
Dash of Chief Brand Salt
1/3 Cup of Milk
½ Cup Sour Cream
3 Tbsp of Flour
2 Ripe Julie Mangoes
½ Tbsp of Lemon Juice
½ Cup of Water
CURRY SCENTED CHEESECAKE WITH FRESH MANGO COULIS SAUCE
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch spring form pan or you can use small ramekins / cups to bake the cheesecakes in.
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of spring form pan or ramekins.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add all of the Chief Brand spices in. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, Almond Essence and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour if using spring form pan or for 12 – 15 minutes if using small ramekins. Remove from oven and place to chill in refrigerator until serving.
5. To make the Mango coulis sauce, peel mango and remove flesh. Place into a small blender, add the lemon juice and water and pulverize until smooth. Taste, you can add honey to sweeten further if desired.
6. To serve, take cheesecake and with a tablespoon, carefully layer the mango sauce on top.
7. You can garnish with shopped fresh fruit, mint or toasted coconut.
See more Recipes
Coconut Cardamom Panna Cotta
Curry Ice Cream
Hot Crossed Buns