Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
For the Shrimp
2 Dozen Shrimps ( Shelled and Deveined )
3/4 Tbsp Chief Brand Black Pepper
½ Tbsp Chief Brand Salt
1Tsp Chief Brand Geera Powder
1 Tbsp Minced chadon beni
For the batter
1 Pk Chief Brand Phulorie Mix
1Tbsp Chief Brand Baking powder
1/2 Tsp Chief Brand Salt
1/2 Tsp Chief Brand Black Pepper
1 Tsp Chief Brand Geera Powder
1 Tbsp Minced Chadon beni
1 Tsp Chief Brand Black Powder
1 ¼ cups water
1. Season shrimp with all the required ingredients and let marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix the Chief Brand Phulorie batter with required ingredients.
3. Heat enough oil, about 3 cups over medium heat in a shallow pan.
When oil is at 350 degrees temperature, holding shrimp by the tail, dip shrimp into phulorie batter to coat evenly, allow excess to drip off and place in hot oil. Deep fry for 1 ½ minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove and let drain on paper towel.
5. Serve with Chief Brand tamarind sauce from the jar.