Ensuring a delectable aroma is emitted from your oven. You should always be ready to accentuate their senses with your oven treats using Chief Brand Products Baking Supplies.
You will need:
2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tsp. CHIEF baking powder
2 oz… (4 tbsp.) shortening or margarine
½ tsp CHIEF salt
2/3 cup milk
1. Sift dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
2. Cut in cold fat until fine as peas
3. Add all the milk at once and mix to form a soft dough, that can be handled
4. Toss on a floured board or surface and knead lightly (about 10 strokes) until smooth
5. Roll out to 4 inch thick , cut in rounds or triangles
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheet (close together for soft biscuits’ 1 inch apart for crisp ones)
7. Prick top with fork 8. Bake at 400-450F for 12-15 minutes.